Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

When..

When sunrise going up
I was wondering if I can't open my eyes
when I was open my eyes
I was wondering if I can't wake up
to take a shower
to brush my teeth
and going to work as usual

when sunset make me tired
I was wondering when I can go back home
when i go back home
I was wondering is it can I sleep
with soft bed and pillow
with sweet dreaming her

when today coming tomorrow
I was wondering if I can't live for tomorrow
when love coming today
I was wondering if is it still have for tomorrow
still have for the day after tomorrow
still have for forever n ever

when we was born
love is also born
love is always have
love is never ending
if we can't see it
it is still have
forever and ever
although..
when I already lost you..


*my new karya.. bole ka?

5 comments:

fizanie said...

best gak karya tuh..huhuhu...uwaaa...sob..sob...nak pinjam baju bole?nak lap ingus..hukhukhuk...2morrow never dies lho..

chucky said...

hidop ni x penah puas

fizanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@tune® said...

love is never ending?
sampai mase end juge rasenya

Anonymous said...

best.. :)